the workmagic advantage
IT Support Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of web services, API, and IP-based protocols.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Shell.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically.