We Know The Construction Industry
A construction company needs a high level of control with the ability to remotely communicate job hours, materials, project milestones and more from anywhere with any device in real time.
6 ways cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365
revolutionizes project management
- Mobile technology: A centralized solution, like Microsoft Dynamics 365, delivers the information your field employees need when they need it. Instead of calling or visiting the office, project information can be sent to cell phones, laptops, and tablets – anywhere, anytime.
- Manage schedules: A drag-and-drop schedule board maximizes resource management. Ensure that the right people, equipment, and assets are on the right projects and highest valued customers are receiving prioritized attention.
- Streamline bidding: Workflows and centralized document management make it easier for your team to contribute to and review RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs in a timely manner. Track submittals and transmittals so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Improve document control: Documents are the very lifeblood of projects. Manage blueprints, invoices and customer information with strict controls to ensure continuity and consistency across teams and departments.
- Use real-time dashboards: Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides dashboards offering at-a-glance business intelligence for project managers. Follow KPIs to take a proactive stance with project activities and avoid surprises.
- Focus on your business: Cloud-based business systems offer innovative technology without the burden on your IT team. Reduce up-front costs, avoid downtime during upgrades and let IT focus on identifying other value-added technology to strengthen operations and support growth.
WorkMagic Project Solution
A Solution for the Construction Industry
The WorkMagic Dynamics 365 Project Solution for Construction provides:
- Real-time Resource Management and Scheduling Engine – get the right person to the right place with the right materials at the right time with real-time resource scheduling based on skills and availability
- Equipment Management – effectively place and utilize high cost equipment across multiple projects
- Accurate Cost Projections – verify the exact people, equipment and other resources available for each project before it begins
- Mobile Accessibility – enter data once and access it on any device, anywhere, anytime
- Hard or Soft Booking – hard-book resources with up to date information and soft-book when you are close to a sale
- Real-time Profitability – stop issuing quotes with out of date cost and profitability equations
- Customizable Billing Arrangements – stop the monthly billing scramble – even complex billing arrangements like percent complete or milestone billings are handled seamlessly and automatically
- Ability to Quickly Adapt to Changes – see project changes and possible delays before they happen and adjust accordingly without disrupting the project
- Quote-To-Project Automation Cycle – analyze and plan, from the project level all the way up to project portfolios, in one integrated system
- Customer Retention – accurately forecast costs, stay on budget and on time to open the door for future opportunities
- Inventory Tracking – Keep track of tools, materials and parts on site and in the warehouse with automatic replenishment capabilities (where did you find “automatic replenishment capabilities” especially for tools?)
- Leverage Microsoft Products Your People Already Use – interoperability and native integration with Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project Server
- One fully integrated system – on-site workers, off-site workers, Finance, HR, Senior Management and everyone in between have the ability to share information and collaborate like never before with secure, role-tailored browser-based access
- Business Intelligence at your fingertips – Utilizing PowerBI, SSRS and other reporting platforms has never been easier than when it is embedded right in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – use both real-time and historical data to plan, forecast and execute.
- Administrative and Operations Management – streamline Financials, Customer Management and Supply Chain processes, including multi-site, multi-lingual, and multi-currency operations capabilities
- E-Commerce – web-based application framework allows users to interact with data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP through a web browser.
- Workflow Automation – Fully automated workflows with easy-to-use drag and drop graphical workflow components
- Role-Tailored User Interfaces – role-specific dashboards, alerts, task lists, and reports for improved individual productivity and decision making
- Enterprise Content Management – Integrated document capture and retrieval technology makes related information instantly accessible anywhere within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Extensive Audit Trails – Incorporate electronic signature functionality into business processes, providing complete visibility and audit trails.
Unparalleled Technology Services for your Company.
If your on the hunt for quality Technology services WorkMagic is your #1 choice for speed, reliability & expert service. Our "Office Easy" managed services will save your business valuable time and money.