M365B protects your business from external threats by giving you access to the same enterprise-grade services and protections used by many of the world’s largest companies.
Threat protection tools help keep your business free of hazards such as spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, etc. while helping to protect from sophisticated threats cunningly disguised as email attachments or links, zero-day ransomware, and other advanced threat techniques.
- Even your employees who understand that they shouldn’t click on hyperlinks sent from people they don’t know, could be easily fooled by today’s sophisticated phishing schemes. Microsoft 365 Business helps to remove the guesswork by doing the check for you and protecting your users from clicking through to malicious or unsafe sites or the system takes users to a warning page before allowing them access to the link.
- The threat protection features in Microsoft 365 Business scan each & every attachment coming in via email. It opens these in a virtual environment (sandbox) and does a comprehensive, real time analysis of the behavior of the file to determine its intent (whether normal or malicious), thereby leading to better intelligent protection against unsafe attachments that are the basis for phishing schemes and ransomware infections.
- To combat the latest phishing methods, where attackers impersonate a person (or brand) the recipient; machine learning is used to analyze past email patterns and relationships to find anomalies that indicate spoofing has occurred.
- You can configure advanced multifactor authentication policies that disable access from untrusted locations or bypass multifactor authentication from trusted places such as your office network
- Enforce Microsoft Defender malware protection across all your company’s Windows 10 devices to help prevent users from interacting with ransomware and malicious web locations, and protect files in key system folders from changes made by ransomware
- Category: Cyber SecurityIT Technology
- Client: ProsperaUSA
- Location: Usa
- Completed Date: 2019
- Project Value: 50k
- Mananer: Skermset
- Designer: Frank Johnson, Jr.